2014/06/29

BREAKFAST DREAMS



"I love eating, especially in the mornings. Breakfasts have something special for me. I have one hour just for me, to eat delicious food, to think about everything and to dream. I often drift away and imagine situations I will never be in. Isn't it strange that we always imagine situations in our heads and think up what we are gonna do although we exactly know that we will never experience something like this?
We are all dreamers who just want adventures in our boring lives and dream about the wide world."

Kommentare:

  1. Uihhhh - das sieht ja schon mehr nach Brunch plus Kaffee und Kuchen aus...zu dir komm ich gern zum frühstück :)


    Groetjes,
    Vreeni von freak in you

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. mmh wie lecker :)!

    Liebe Grüße
    Priscilla

    AntwortenLöschen