2014/06/28

TURKISH BAZAAR


 "A turkish bazaar is never that, what it seems to be. You come and see and you think you understand. But you do not. You just see a world you do not fit in, you do not understand how it works and you are just a visitor who comes for twenty minutes and goes again.
But the fragrance will stay with you, it will accompany you till you sink into bed and forget everything around you.
That was how I felt. As we arrived, I saw everything and nothing, I saw too much and my eyes did not knew what to look at. There were too much colours, too much different aromas, too much impressions. I cannot say much about the oriental bazaar, but what I can say is that you will never understand it, no matter how hard you try. You just have to live the moment and flop into the atmosphere."

1 Kommentar: